This is fantastic. Thank you so much for this tool and accompanying videos. So very helpful and works great for me!
Godot Game Tools - GGT
A downloadable tool
A blender add-on that contains tools to ease the creation/import process of assets into Godot Game Engine and others.
- Batch Animations Bake In A Single File
- Character Armature Clean and Fixes for Better Export
- Animations Testing
- Add Automatic Root Motion For Model Export
- Automated NLA Tracks Insertion
- Animation Rename
- Tileset Generation (With Navigation and Collision Shape)
- Tileset Export to Godot Game Engine
- Root Motion Sample Project
- Texture Baking For Mixamo Characters (WIP)
- BVH Adapter For In Place Animations
- Add Support For Other File Formats
Official Discord Group
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Godot Game Tools v2.0 - Released!27 days ago
- Godot Game Tools v2.0 - Devlog#3 - Tileset Generator ( Blender / Godot ) Add-On76 days ago
- Root Motion Features + Tileset Generator Dev Branch81 days ago
- Oficial Discord for Godot Game Tools Add-OnDec 11, 2019
- 1.0.3 - Root Motion SupportNov 26, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Awesome! We're glad to know that it's been helpful to you! We're currently working towards v2 of the tool.
It seems to load the FBX from whole folder, not just selected. And I need to select just 1 FBX, otherwise it is giving error. Overall an interesting addon and making importing animation and remixing them much more natural! Thanks this is a great buy!
Wishlist: ability to bake the NLA actions into a new animation cleanly because NLA seems to be still broken with 2.81~
Thanks for the feedback @enzyme69. v1.0.4 will bring a lot of refactoring on that feature. As you mentioned when joining animations, it fetches all files in folder, so there's no need to select them individually as long as the folder contains all animations you want. Regarding NLA tracks yeah, there seems to be an issue on the export not considering the first track, right now the most used exporter from our community is the better collada as there's no additional setup on NLAs to work with it.
Thanks for looking into updating this addon Vinicius. I also cannot seem to add or join any more animation the second time, it gives weird error.
Yeap, for now, you can start a new blank project and include all your animations on the first time you run the character, a few contributors are currently working on fixing this already in our development branch.
I found the problem the file have another zip file inside
Hi, I try to install youe addon in Blender but Blender tell me have installed the Addon, but I not see in the preference tab and I can't start the addon!
- Added Root Motion Feature
- Individual / Batch Animation Root Motion Bake
- Rename Animation Feature
- NLA Tracks Auto Insert For GLTF2.0 Export Support
- Object Validations / Status Message
- Performance Updates
- Bone Display Tooggle ( Debug )
- Fixed Mixamo Rigs For Multiple Animations Bones ( Blender 2.81 )
- Version Merge / Bug Fixes / Rename Animation Handler